Customer quality management
Experienced quality residents integrated at the vehicle or systems assembly plants (final customers) at your service to deploy the following mains actions:
- Supervise product flow following surveillance routines to protect your quality records (preventive action).
- Assure immediate reactivity to quality/ logistic incidents (reactivity).
- Put in place and manage immediate corrective actions.
- Provide rapid, precise and relevant information to support root cause analysis.
- Flexible availability according to real needs.
- Externalised document management: Reports, Alerts, Incidents.
- Establish and maintain excellent partnerships at your final customer sites.
Supplier quality management
A network of experienced engineers and technicians at your service for:
- Interventions to support your operations in case of disruptions of the supply chain due to quality or logistic problems of your suppliers.
- Interventions at your supplier site to provide reliable data on real time concerning critical operational issues.
- Support your supplier on the problem solving process and provide on site verification of efficacy of adopted corrective actions to bring the supplier to a normal delivery process in the shortest time.
Consulting in quality management
Consultants with a solid field experience in an industrial environment with a mind-set guided by the achievement of tangible results, experts on:
- Total quality implementation.
- Lean Six Sigma-Productivity improvement and waste reduction.
- Problem Solving Process ( 8D, 5 why, Ishikawa, DOE).
- Crisis Management.
Outsourcing of quality fuctions
Experimented and operative engineers and technicians for your permanent or interim needs in operational quality functions:
- Production site Quality Responsible(Quality Manager)
- Quality Engineer
- Customer/Supplier Quality Engineer
- Advanced Quality Engineer ( APQP/PPAP/E.I./PFMEA/DFMEA)
After sales quality management
Engineers and technicians experts on the repair chain at dealers and official importers to:
- Put in place and manage repair quality programs.
- Reduce repetitive repairs and improve productivity ( First Time Fix).